UGM substitution policy
- All subs must be of equal or lower calibre than the player they are replacing.
- All subs must be approved by the opposing team's captain before the start of the game.
- The opposing captain can refuse a sub; we ask for understanding from both captains.
- A captain can use subs up to 6 men and 4 women for 5x5 leagues, or 8 men and 6 women for 7x7 leagues.
For indoor leagues:
- All subs must pay a $10 fee to the UGM in order to prevent any abuse from a non-registered player who would play every week without registering.
- Captains are responsible for this $10 fee, which can be paid in cash or by cheque made out to the UGM.
For outdoor leagues:
- A sub who plays more than 4 games with the same team must be added to the official team roster and pay the applicable fees.