Discs design contest
2017 Disc design contest
Again this year, the AUM will hold its famous and traditional contest to find a new design for its 2017 merchandise.
The prizes for the winning entries are $250 plus one of each product that features the artwork. We must receive your design no later than Wednesday, November 9th 2016, as a .jpg file, by e-mail, including your name and phone number at email@example.com.
The first place will have the opportunity to see his design on the 2017 AUM discs.
Your logo has to represent the ultimate in Montreal.
Also, your design has to include the logo of the AUM, the web site (montrealultimate.ca ) and the year 2017. The logo is available at the bottom of this page.
Please respect the following design criteria:
- The design must depict Ultimate in Montreal
- Artwork must be BLACK ON WHITE ONLY, a .jpg file at maximum quality.
- Make sure your artwork has a maximum diameter of 6 3/4" (17.1 cm).
- Make sure your lines are no thinner than 1/32" (1 mm).
- Keep a minimum of 1/32" (1 mm) between any two parts.
- Avoid large solid areas. Keep solid areas to a maximum of 1/2" (13 mm).
- No shading, gradient or drop shadows allowed. The disc printing process cannot reproduce it. If you want to create shading or texture effects, you must use different concentrations of dots, small marks and lines.
- Multiple entries allowed per person.
The AUM reserves the right to judge submissions by its own criteria (including the amount of work required in preparing the design prior to sending it to the printer) and the right to award the prize accordingly. Before the prize is awarded, the winner must warrant that he/she is the original author of the work and must assign all copyrights of the work to the AUM and you will waive your moral rights.
Get those creative juices flowing!