Cinco de mayo recreative Tournament
Saturday May 6th 2017 from 9 AM to 5 PM
What is this tournament? This is the opportunity for you to participate in this second edition of this tournament which splits teams of comparable level in different divisions. In addition, it is the very first 5 vs 5 tournament of the season organized by the AUM and one of the rare tournament using the on-the-fly changes.
- Registration? From Wednesday February 8th to Wednesday April 5th at 8 AM.
- Where will it be? Concordia campus Loyola
Team cost : $260 (before March 27 8 h AM), after $ 300.
Beginning on Monday March 27, a $ 40 cost will be add to the team cost and a registration will cost $ 300. The objective is to accelerate the reception of registrations.
A special cost is offered to the College teams (4 spots), $ 200.
- Game format? 5 vs 5 (3 men / 2 women)
- Format of the schedules: Schedules condensed (this saves you from spending the entire day on site)
- 5 on 5 AUM rules including on-the-fly substitutions
Junior players (over 16 and under 18) must complete the waiver request form to play in a team.
- How many games? 3 games guaranteed
- How many spots availables? 24 teams
- How many players ? +/- 12 players
- What do I need? A water bottle, cleats, a team and your smile! Also, bring some snacks/lunch to eat between games as there is no food provided.
- What does my team need? 2 different colors of shirts in case you face a team with the same shirt color (black or white t-shirt can always do the job. Everyone has one of both).
If you are looking for a place to stay in Montreal during the tournament, it is possible to book rooms at Gray Nuns Residence, a student residence at Concordia University.
- Ideal location and good value for money. There is a variety of rooms available from single or quadruple occupancy with shared or private bathrooms starting at $ 46 per night.
1. To book single rooms at reduced rates, use the online booking platform.
When asked "Do you have a group code?" Write FRISBEE1 (valid from 5 to 7 May 2017)
2. Each room requires an individual reservation.
3. To reserve a large number of rooms, please send your request to Sarah Caille at email@example.com
- Teams selection criterias :
- Reception of the registration form
- Reception of the payment (credit card) - Payment link available at the end of the registration form.
For more information, please speak with Anthony /
514-303-4048 - ext:13
|Terrains.Fields Cinco 2017.PNG||2.29 MB|