Registrations gymnasium Saint-Michel
- Registrations : There is still room available.
Where : John F Kennedy High School gymnasium (near metro St-Michel). The school adress is 3030 Villeray street, Montreal, Qc. H2A 1E7, but to get to the gym, you need to follow the indication to the swimming pool from St-Michel Boulevard.
A free parking is available on St-Michel Boulevard.
Changing rooms are available, but ther is no shower.
- When : Tuesdays from 6 to 7:15 PM for 8 weeks from October 18th to December 6th.
What : Indoor league in gymnasium in format 4 vs 4 mixt.
An Aum Staff will be there to explain the basics for begionners and to split teams.
- For who : Open to everyone (18 years old and older), this development initiative permit to new players to learn the sport and for more advanced players to play close to home at a low cost.
- What to bring : Each week, bring a black and a white t-shirt to split teams. You will also need sport shoes.
- Cost : $ 78 + $ 27 for 2016 membership fees if you haven't paid it already. The payment link (Credit card) will pop-up on your screen at the completion of the registration form below.
- You will have two options. If you have already paid your 2016 membership fees, choose the link without payment of membership fees.
- Cancelation : In case of a cancelation, the activity should be postponed at the end of the session.
John F Kennedy
6 to 7:15 PM
October 18th to December 6th
2016 membership fees.
To register, you must:
1) Create an AUM account to log in your account. To create an account, click here!
If you register several members of your family, each registrant must have its account, so you will need to create an account for each person. Important : same email address cannot be use for multiple account. Each account must have its own email address.
2) While logged into your account, complete the below registration form. The form must be completed for every person to register.
3) Make your payment. The payment link (Credit card) will pop-up on your screen at the completion of the registration form below.
You will have two options. If you have already paid your 2016 membership fees, choose the link without payment of membership fees.
4) We will contact you to confirm your spot and to explain the operating of the season the week before the beginning og the activities.
You can prepare your cleats, a bottle of water and a black and a white t-shirt to split teams!