Envolee estivale (6-12/13-18)
The 2017 Envolee estivale junior tournament will be held on Sunday May 28 at Centre Claude-Robillard. The 6-12 / 13-18 years old tournament will be fallowed by a Royal de Montreal game. More
Win your registration by entering the contest. For more information, follow the Facebook page of the event.
Location : Outside field - Claude Robillard Center
(1000 Avenue Émile-Journault, Montreal, QC H2M 2E7) Site plan
- Date and time : Sunday, May 28th
Parents are welcome to cheer in the stands
A snack will be served, but no meals, bring a meal for after the competition and a bottle of water.
Parking is available (see yellow area on map above).
- Sportswear is mandatory to participate in the tournament. Ideally a team wears the same sweater and brings a sweater of another color (Ex: red and white).
Shoes: As the competition will take place on outdoor synthetic field, children should wear cleats, but this is not mandatory. Otherwise, they must have their running shoes.
Bring sunscreen, we could have sun :)
- The tournament won't be canceled because of bad weather.
Mini division 6-12 years old
Field : synthetic field
- Tournament duration : 9am to 13pm
- Duration of the game: 1st half (14 min), half (2 min). Other half (14 minutes)
- 6-12 discs : Official disc of Discraft J-Star 145gr
- Format 4vs4 (mixed 1 guy + 1 girl + 2 players).
Junior division 13-18 years old
- Field : baseball field n. 1
- Tournament duration : 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Game duration : 1st half (20 min), half (5 min). Other half (20 minutes)
- 13-17 discs: Official disc of Discraft J-Star 175gr
- Format 5vs5 (mixed 2 guys + 2 girls + 1 player). At the beginning of each point, the offensive team chooses its formation, the defensive team must have the same number of guys and girl as the offensive team. Change to point. Defensive of proscribed zone.
- Playground: A game is played on a rectangular playground, 23m wide by 40m in length, which includes two 13m deep goal zones.
- Rules of the game: The rules of the Ultimate 5 vs 5 of the FQU are based on those of the 11 edition of the Ultimate Player Association regulations. However, changes are made and they are listed here
- Start and substitution after each point
- The time of the launcher: The count is made by the marker announcing "ACCOUNT TO" and counting from 1 to 10 strong enough for the launcher to hear it.
- *IMPORTANT*: BLOCKING WITH FOOT BLOCK FEET is strictly forbidden.
Thank you to our sponsor
Roudy Parenteau realtor at
Groupe Sutton Actuel inc.
Contact him for your real estate needs
Mini (6-12): Get the best result from the Rules Quiz that will be held during the tournament and your team will be reimbursed for registration fees. * A draw will be made to determine the winner if a tie occurs *
- Junior (13-18 years old): Take pictures of your workouts and share them on the Facebook event of the tournament. Identify the maximum number of players for the chance to be reimbursed for registration fees. * Images may be used for promotional purposes *
Young participants are invited to stay for FREE at the Royal of Montreal game which will take place at 3 pm, but you will have to confirm the number of tickets required. Ticketing and doors open at 2 pm.
To complete your registration :
1- Provide players roster no later than Sunday May 21 and send it to the following email address: email@example.com by saying also the number of kids tickets and adults (2 adult tickets maximum) tickets your will need for the Royal game.
|Formulaire alignement_junior_envolee17.xls||29 KB|
|2017 Formulaire_d_acceptation_de_risques_EN.pdf||192.57 KB|